Sunday, February 15, 2009

As We Enter the 21st Century

Well gang, we finally did it! We've joined the exciting world of blogging! We have been inspired by our family members who have entered this exciting world well before us. Of course, with friends and family getting more and more scattered around the world, it obviously is a great way to keep up with each other.

This year is a going to be busy for us. Abby is still playing on her traveling soccer team, as well as playing basketball. Ian plays football, basketball, and baseball. There are of course all the practices that go with those. I am still traveling all over Tennessee with my job. Sometimes, they even unleash me on the rest of the country as well! LeAnn's job is hectic as usual. This summer is going to be highlighted by what we are calling "The Great Western Family Adventure". We are so excited about our trip out to South Dakota and Wyoming in June. I am sure you will hear a lot about this trip. Of course, we will have some very personal tidbits as well. One for sure is my diet and exercise regimen that I am starting tomorrow. I think if I blog about it, I will be more likely to stay on the diet (at least, that is my theory).

With everything going on, you can obviously see the reason for the blog title. So stayed tuned for all the craziness of the Rial family!!

1 comment:

  1. How's the diet and exercise regimen coming? I find that winter is a hard time to start - not sure why, maybe the cold? or maybe I'm just lazy and want to hibernate.

    Brian and I can't wait till your Great Western Family Adventure takes place. I can honestly say that you are going to two states that I have yet to visit. But I hear that both are quite awesome. Take a ton of pics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete